Hypnosis is a gentle but powerful tool that can help overcome unwanted behaviors and release limited belief systems. By accessing the subconscious mind and imagination, we embed suggestions and intentionally create new, positive thought patterns. Opening a window to your mind, and a gateway to permanent change.
Sometimes the issues that are blocking our success are deep inside our subconscious. Our memories, experiences, feelings, our emotions. Hypnotherapy assists you in overcoming obstacles while greatly improving your life and relationships. In a hypnotic state we unlock the subconscious mind and reprogram thoughts and actions through guided imagery and positive empowering affirmations. That make for new, better behaviors.
• Stop smoking, drinking, opiate and other addictions
• Eating disorders – anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, body dysmorphia
• Lose weight and love living healthy – by ending emotional eating!
• Increase or recover sports performance and mind set
• Improve love and relationships, recover from break-ups
• Reduce anger, anxiety, fears, PTSD , insomnia
• Decrease and manage chronic pain
• Diminish OCD and hoarding behaviors
• Build confidence and release insecurities
• Conquer phobias – like fear of flying, heights, tight spaces, etc.
• Improve public speaking – removing performance anxiety professional blocks
• Manage stress, hypertension and achieve balanced
• Recover and gain from life transitions – divorce, death, disease, trauma, etc.
• Build success motivation and decrease procrastination
• Drop bad habits and undesirable behaviors
• Get over sexual performance anxiety
• Stop hair pulling/twirling – trichitillomania
• Overcome unconscious patterns and obstacles with past life/age regression
The information contained in this web site should not be considered medical care or advice. Additionally, the information contained throughout this web site is not meant to replace professional medical care or assistance. The information is to educate the public on alternative and complementary therapies.